工作性质：面向客户，技术岗位 - 非研发类
薪资咨询：如有疑问，可直接发email至 - email@example.com
This position is located in Shanghai, PR China. Fluent Chinese and English language skills are required.
MATLAB and companion toolboxes provide engineers, scientists, mathematicians, and educators with an environment for technical computing applications. These products serve a broad range of tasks across a variety of industries from automotive and electronics to industrial equipment and telecommunications.
We are looking for engineers to join our Technical Support team. As a Technical Support Engineer you will provide support to our customers and this will allow you to gain:
- Product knowledge
- Skills in troubleshooting, software testing, and debugging
- Exposure to real-world applications
- Opportunities to develop your communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Opportunities to work closely with other departments across the company to resolve complex problems.
The Technical Support Engineer role allows you to identify and develop your technical, professional, and personal skills for a successful technical career at MathWorks. You will receive a combination of practical experience and formal training in a work environment that fosters and rewards cooperation, teamwork, learning, and fun.
As a Technical Support Engineer you will help make our customers successful in the usage of our MATLAB and Simulink product lines. This involves resolving customer reported issues in a wide area of products, applications, and industries. Collaborating with specialists will help you understand customers’ requests and the background of their requests. Having a clear understanding of the issue, you will provide the customer with an appropriate solution. In addition, you act as a customer advocate if the issue requires internal escalation, keeping the customer informed of the progress. By providing feedback to our development organization, you enable the continuous improvement of our product lines. Your post-sales relationship with our customer is important to their long term satisfaction. The feedback that you provide to our organization will be very helpful in understanding the needs of our customers.
- A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required.
MathWorks has a passion for lifelong learning anchored in its core values. Because this position is extremely challenging and involves continuous learning and development, you must be extremely motivated and love to learn.
We also require:
- University degree in Engineering or Science
- Excellent language skills in Chinese and English required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with mathematics
- Familiarity with controls systems or signal processing
- Knowledge of at least one operating system and at least one programming language
- Strong commitment to learning and personal development
- Knowledge of MATLAB
- Knowledge of other MathWorks products
- Skills in model based design and/or production code generation
- Other languages are a plus
Call for action: